Monday, August 30, 2010

Downtown L.A.


Joe and I went to downtown L.A. yesterday afternoon to shoot some pictures after discovering we couldn't park within 5 miles of the Griffith Observatory. We walked around the area near the Disney Concert Hall (Joe took some great shots of that building) and MOCA. It was a feast for the eyes! From bits of trash on the street to architectural grandeur, we took pictures all afternoon until the battery in the camera gave up the ghost (we now have a battery backup). I'm now dreaming about taking pictures......

The Fall semester starts today. Will I take my camera to campus? Perhaps. I'm not sure I can dam up this flow of fun and creativity until mid-December....and perhaps some aspect of this new life project will combine with my dissertation....

No comments:

Post a Comment